Dr Brad Hobson provides caring, gentle dental care for patients of all ages—from infants to the elderly—with an emphasis on hygiene, to help you maintain and retain your teeth and dental health.
Normal dental decay & gum disease
Modern, Digital Dentistry
TMD & bruxism
Broken teeth & crowns
Fractured old restorations
Conditions requiring minor surgical procedures
Care We Provide
Our dental care emphasizes prevention and includes:
- Impression-less DIGITAL scanning for crowns, bridges and other appliances.
- State-of-the-art laser dentistry for adults and children
- Preventive dentistry
- Hygiene education with modern techniques and products
- Customized hygiene treatments
- Minor on-call emergency care
- Composite tooth-colored fillings
- Zirconia and e.Max crowns
- Implants & porcelain veneers
- Smile makeovers
- Digital x-rays
We pride ourselves on staying current with the latest (proven) technology, including:
- Modern Digital Scanning: Digital dentistry is convenient to the patient with proven accuracy. No more gagging or choking on gooey impressions. A digital scanner improves the fit and longevity of crowns, bridges and mouthguards. New Video
- Waterlase Dental Laser: This technology enables excellent healing when used for gum tissue treatments including frenectomies (lip or tongue ties), gingivectomies (excessive gum tissue removal), and “cold sore” abrasion to expedite healing.
- Zirconia Crowns: Developed in recent modern history, these crowns are known as “white steel.” They provide great strength without irritating the gum tissue and look very natural.
- e.Max Crowns: When an esthetic, natural crown is critical an e.Max crown combines an excellent appearance with adequate strength.
- Digital X-Rays: These modern x-rays minimize radiation and provide immediate feedback with no waiting.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
In compliance with Federal Regulation, Section 1557, we will take reasonable steps to provide free-of-charge language assistance services to people who speak languages we are likely to hear in our practice and who don’t speak English well enough to talk to us about the dental care we are providing.
Visit this page to find out more.
DR BRAD HOBSON
2515 6th Avenue S.
Great Falls, MT 59405
Great Falls, MT 59405